Buckwheat Hull Pillows
Handmade Pillows filled with 100% Buckwheat Hulls.
Buckwheat Hull Pillows have been used in Asian countries for years. Buckwheat hulls conform perfectly to the shape of the head and neck, ensuring individualized support each night. Air circulates freely through buckwheat hulls, so pillows made from them are thermodynamic. Smaller therapeutic buckwheat pillows are used as eye pillow,or heated for use in targeting back pain or other muscle pain. Buckwheat hulls should not be washed since they are very light and difficult to dry quickly. Pillows can be shaken and put out to air to remove residual dust from the breakdown of the hulls over time. Pillow casing may be cleaned by first removing the hulls and then washing the pillow casing. All pillows are made with 100% white cotton fabric, filled with dusted-sifted buckwheat hulls.
Pillows come in different sizes (all dimensions and weights are approximate):
- Adult King Size: 36″ x 18″ ; ~12.5 lbs buckwheat hulls
- Adult Queen Size: 30″ x 18″; ~10.5 lbs buckwheat hulls
- Adult Standard Size: 26″ x 18″; ~9 lbs buckwheat hulls
- Adult Small Size: 13.5″ x 22″; 5.5 lbs buckwheat hulls
- Adult Back Size: 14″ x 8″; ~1.0 lbs buckwheat hulls. Put in the small of the back for support.
- Adult Neck Pillow Size: 18″ x 6.5″; ~1.5 lbs. Put under neck for support.
- Adult Travel Pillow: 13.5 ” x 5″ ; 1.2 lbs buckwheat hull. Travel support pillow.
- Baby Regular Size: 13.8″ x 7.9″ ~1.0 lb buckwheat hulls
- Baby Pillow Medium Size: 17″ x 10.5″; ~2.5 lbs buckwheat hulls
- Baby Pillow Large Size: 20″ x 13″; ~ 4lbs buckwheat hulls